Sunday, November 27, 2005

The 4:20 Project: Black Friday Edition

Whats up you guys. Black Friday was alright. I didn't get the laptop like I wanted, but I did get my $150 computer. There was a lot of bitchers at Best Buy. Its hard to explain via print, so its all explained on the podcast. The 4:20 Project Episode Twelve is finally up. The episode was fun to make. Thanks to everybody at Best Buy, like the lady that gave us blankets. Here are some ways that you can get the episode.

Direct Download
- Wanna just listen to this episode?? Just press Direct Download.
Torrent - Download the Torrent, Get it Fast, Save Us Money.

The 4:20 Project Feeds

add to my PodNovaMy Odeo Channel

TriangleEntertainment Feeds
    My Odeo Channel add to my PodNova
Enjoy the episode. Hopefully, another will be posted some time between now and two weeks. I want to try and make an episode some time the first or second week of December. Later...

No comments: