Sunday, September 13, 2009

NFL Week 1 Results

Miami vs ATLANTA
My Pick: Miami - End Result: Atlanta

Kansas City vs BALTIMORE
My Pick: Kansas City - End Result: Baltimore

CINCINNATI vs Denver
My Pick: Cincinnati - End Result: Denver
You had it!! Then you blew it!

Minnesota vs CLEVELAND
My Pick: Minnesota - End Result: Minnesota
Minnesota started off sluggish but in the 2nd half they sure picked it up and kicked ass. Watch out Packer fans.

INDIANAPOLIS vs Jacksonville
My Pick: Indianapolis - End Result: Indianapolis

NEW ORLEANS vs Detroit
My Pick: New Orleans - End Result: New Orleans

Dallas over TAMPA BAY
My Pick: Dallas - End Result: Dallas
This could be the Dallas team that FINALLY does well in the playoffs.

NY Jets over HOUSTON
My Pick: NY Jets - End Result: NY Jets
My Boy Sanchez, people are doggin me for rooting for him but I think he's the next big thing.

Philadelphia over CAROLINA
My Pick: Philadelphia - End Result: Philadelphia
McNabb down...Vick in two weeks??

ARIZONA over San Francisco
My Pick: Arizona - End Result: San Francisco
So close...Why did I pick them to win?

SEATTLE over St. Louis
My Pick: Seattle - End Result: Seattle

NY GIANTS over Washington
My Pick: NY Giants - End Result: NY Giants

Chicago over GREEN BAY/Jay Leno
My Pick: Chicago - End Result: Green Bay/Jay Leno
One reason the Bears lost...Jay Leno...It had nothing to do will Cutler.

NEW ENGLAND over Buffalo
My Pick: New England - End Result: New England

OAKLAND vs San Diego
My Pick: Oakland - End Result: San Diego
Oakland was doing well, then the crumble at the end killed them...

Overall, I did pretty well. The ones I had picked were lost by close finishes. Hopefully Next week will be different.

Week 1 Results: 09/15
Season Total: 09/15

No comments: