Friday, September 18, 2009

NFL Week 2 Picks

Last week was great, although alot of my picks came down to the final minutes. Hopefully it won't come down to the wire this week.

Carolina at Atlanta
My Pick: Atlanta

Minnesota at Detroit
My Pick: Minnesota
Look for Farve to go big.

Cincinnati at Green Bay
My Pick: Cincinnati
Cincinnati will destroy.

Arizona at Jacksonville
My Pick: Arizona

Oakland at Kansas City
My Pick: Oakland
I'm feeling Oakland again, they looked great minus the loss.

New England at New York Jets
My Pick: New England
My boy Sanchez was awesome last week, but I think he'll suffer a defeat this week.

New Orleans at Philadelphia
My Pick: New Orleans
Drew Brees looked amazing last week, he should still be on the top of his game.

Houston at Tennessee
My Pick: Tennessee

St. Louis at Washington
My Pick: St. Louis

Tampa Bay at Buffalo
My Pick: Buffalo

Seattle at San Francisco
My Pick: Seattle
I'm feeling the Seahawks, 49ers might get lucky though.

Pittsburgh at Chicago
My Pick: Pittsburgh

Cleveland at Denver
My Pick: Cleveland

Baltimore at San Diego
My Pick: Baltimore

New York Giants at Dallas
My Pick: New York Giants
I'm looking for the upset in the new stadium

Indianapolis at Miami
My Pick: Indianapolis

No comments: